Welcome to your new home.

An amazing 500 Homes SOLD already by Thorntons in 2019 !!

The Walled Gardens, Abbey Park Avenue, St Andrews

The Walled Gardens in St Andrews seamlessly blends traditional architecture and construction with the best in modern, energy efficient interiors to make day-to-day living easy, safe and comfortable.
The apartments are perfectly placed, close to the heart of the town but a world away when you feel like some peace and quiet.
Bields thoughtful approach to design means that flexibility is built in and your changing needs can be accommodated without fuss.
Stylish open plan Alno kitchens in the living areas create spaces for entertaining, whether it's a family lunch or dinner with friends.
The generously proportioned apartments include lifestyle features you would expect from a high quality development; from great design to excellent energy efficiency and security measurements.
Ease of access is an important feature with lifts serving every floor, step free entry points, low profile shower trays and generous parking provision.
This thoughtful approach to design means you have the peace of mind knowing that we have brought more than 40 years of experience to your new home.
This structure is an appealing option to those who may wish to release additional equity for their retirement.
Purchasers can purchase a 75% share of the property (at open market value), whilst the remaining share will be held by Bield. Buyers will have the option to purchase the remaining 25% balance, which can be purchased in increments following a one year qualifying period.
The qualifying criteria for The Walled Gardens includes the apartment being your primary UK residence and that you are a minimum of sixty years of age.
Full details on all shared ownership options and criteria are available from our selling agents.
Unlike many developers , Bield is also the factor for this development and will provide ongoing management and maintenance service at The Walled Gardens.
Bield takes direct control of any works or services provided so that you know you can trust every aspect of the development is well managed with the residents' interested a priority.

Call us: 01334 474200 Maps
Thorntons Property
17-21 Bell Street
St Andrews KY16 9UR
Share this Page

Thorntons new build essentials