Letting a property through Thorntons
How to apply
To ensure a fair process, we do not operate a first come first serve basis. Applications will only be accepted after an official viewing with Thorntons staff. (arranged by email only) The deadline for applications for all properties is within 48 hours of the official property viewing. Please do not contact our office to check the status of your application, this only slows down our process. If your application has been successful we would contact you within 10 days. If you have not heard by then you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Links to Application forms & guarantor statements and details of the references you are required to provide are noted below:
- Application form (must be signed by all applicants)
- Guarantor Statement (one per person, per property for the full rental amount)
- Proof of identification (eg Passport, Driving licence or student ID card)
- Proof of current address (eg bank statement dated within last 3 months or landlord ref as long as it states the address)
- Character Reference
- Current Landlord Reference
All applications must be full, eligible (PRINTED) complete & all references signed. Applications will not be checked by Thorntons staff upon receipt therefore you must be confident that all documents are present and correct before handing in. Incomplete/Incorrect applications will be rejected.
Links to the documents can be found in the Application Forms box on this page.
We wish you all the very best of luck with your search for accommodation.