Property for sale in Colinsburgh
Colinsburgh is a village in east Fife, founded in 1706 by Colin Lindsay, the 3rd Earl of Balcarres. The village situated along the B942 road, and is two miles inland from Elie, 10 miles south of St Andrews and 12 miles from Cupar, where there is a mainline railway station. It is around an hour's drive to Edinburgh international airport.
The village includes a town hall, library and a small primary school. Waid Academy in nearby Anstruther is the linked high school, and there are other secondary school options in St Andrews.