- Our Website
- We do not guarantee that this Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis and you acknowledge that we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of this Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Your use of material on this Website
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in or contained within this Website and its contents, and the material, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other proprietary information published on it. These works are protected by various intellectual property laws, including copyright and trademark laws. All such rights are reserved.
- You may not copy, modify, republish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit, any of the content of this Website, in whole or in part. You may however print or download and use the same strictly for private non-commercial use. Our status (and that of any identified contributors or licensees) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
- Linking to this Website
- You may link to the home page of this Website or an individual page, provided you do so only for non-commercial purposes and in a way that is fair and legal and does not (and does not seek to) damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in any way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement of you, your services, your business or otherwise where none exists or without our prior written approval (which we may withhold in our absolute discretion).
- Other than as permitted in section 3.3 below, you must not systematically or otherwise in an organised manner link in any way (including, but not limited to, deep linking, in-lining or mirroring), frame, embed or scrape any pages or content contained within or on this Website which causes this Website or portions of this Website to be displayed, or appear to be displayed on any other website or in any application, or otherwise pass off the content of this Website as your own.
- If you operate a publicly available internet search engine then to the extent permitted by applicable law you may index and cache pages on this Website and display of snippets from this Website in your search results, provided that:
- such search engine (or the relevant part) does not focus specifically or largely on property sales or rentals;
- any cached page is displayed by the search engine in full as it appears on this Website; and
- we may, at our discretion withdraw or vary such permission at any time in the future and you will promptly remove any links to this Website if we ask you to do so.
- No reliance on information
- The content on this Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to legal or any other form of professional advice on which you should rely nor is it intended to be made part of or form part of a contract for services with you. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on this Website.
- Third party links and resources on this Website
- Where this Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those other websites or resources.