Flat for Sale in Brechin
4 Bedrooms, Fixed Price £65,000
46b, Market Street, Brechin DD9 6BB
Features & Description
We are delighted to bring to the market this exceptionally spacious upper floor maisonette which offers versatile accommodation over 2 floor levels. The subjects are in need of some modernisation which is reflected in the asking price and is thought to be ideally suited to a growing family, 1st time buyer or an addition to a portfolio of a developer.
The accommodation benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and comprises: reception hall with 2 useful cupboards, lounge with bright outlook to the front, dining kitchen with a range base units, space for white goods, table and chairs. The family room can be used as a 4th bedroom or home office. Also at this level is a 3 piece bathroom suite. Taking the staircase to the upper level, there are 3 good sized bedrooms, each with fitted wardrobes. The shower room has an electric shower within the cubicle area.
Externally there is a shared garden to the rear.
The Cathedral town of Brechin boasts a wide range of facilities including shops, schools, public transport, recreational facilities and there is easy access to the cities of Dundee and Aberdeen.
- Lounge: 4.17m x 4.63m (13' 8" x 15' 2")
- Dining Kitchen: 3.89m x 5.91m (12' 9" x 19' 5")
- Bathroom: 1.8m x 2.00m (5' 11" x 6' 7")
- Family Room/Bedroom 4: 2.87m x 3.12m (9' 5" x 10' 3")
- Bedroom 1: 2.88m x 4.86m (9' 5" x 15' 11")
- Bedroom 2: 2.74m x 4.86m (9' 0" x 15' 11")
- Bedroom 3: 3.55m x 4.28m (11' 8" x 14' 1")
- Shower Room: 2.01m x 2.32m (6' 7" x 7' 7")
Upper Maisonette Apartment
Family Room/Bedroom 4
Bathroom & Shower Room
D/G & Partial D/G
All viewings are by appointment only. To arrange a viewingcall 01307 466886.